At The @ Company, our goal is to foster a new generation of privacy-respecting,
surveillance-free mobile apps developed on the @protocol. To ensure that the apps we
promote are of the highest quality, we’ve created a certification process for all apps
developed on the @protocol.
To get your app approved as an @pp, you must first join our @dev program (coming soon).
After submitting your app, you’ll receive a review in approximately 5 business days.
We will either approve your app or make suggestions for improvement. In exchange,
you will receive permission to use the @ Company™ @pp badge on your app, inclusion
in the list of @pps, and commissions on registered @signs from your app.
When reviewing your app, we will consider the following:
Safety and People Support
- Does your app have any objectionable content?
- Does your app risk physical or psychological harm?
- Does your app provide customer care and contact info?
- Does your app use the automatic privacy compliance built into the @protocol?
- Is the version of your app complete?
- Has it been beta tested?
- Have you assigned accurate meta data for search?
- Does your app meet the @sign guidelines for API?
- Does your app use surveillance-free advertising or subscriptions, if you decide to
supplement your @sign commissions revenue?
- Does your app provide access and an explanation of @sign registration for customers?
- Is your app designed well and does it integrate the @sign UI guidelines?
- Is your app valuable and enjoyable to use?
- Does your app take advantage of the @protocol benefits?
- Does your version have the MVP of features?
- Does your app only collect data on personal servers (true P2P, not on secondary servers)?
- Does your app ensure no tracking and location tracking?
- Is your app surveillance-free?
Want to be notified when our @dev program goes live? Sign up below: